The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides some information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD, we inform you of the following:
- Holder: GIUPRINCE SL
- Address: Avenida Moya 6, C.Comercial Eurocenter 4a planta local 185 - 35100 San Fernando-Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria
- Email: email@example.com
What do we do with your data?
The main purpose of this treatment is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of advertising regarding the products and services marketed by GIUPRINCE SLU. or to send advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services from other entities. GIUPRINCE SLU. ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will be transferred for any other use without prior express consent of our users. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
The main purpose of this treatment is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers, facilitate the processing of orders, the conduct of statistical studies, as well as the sending of advertising relating to products and services marketed by GIUPRINCE SLU. or to send advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services from other entities.
The e-mail provided will be subject to treatment by GIUPRINCE SLU. in order to send the newsletter of offers. This Bulletin is exclusively informative.
GIUPRINCE SLU. You may use said data to inform about future promotions, offers and other commercial actions in cases where you are already a customer or if it is not, when you have given us your consent in the corresponding section.
We will collect data in order to manage the support center of GIUPRINCE SLU. and contact with the client in order to meet your request.
Collection information geared towards web improvements
In order to improve our services and online purchase we are analyzing the portal of GIUPRINCE SLU. and the correct navigation of the user. This information will be confidential and will only be used to improve the security and operation of our online store and for statistical purposes.
Legal basis of treatments
For the registration, purchase and management of guarantees we will base the processing of the data in the execution of the purchase contract or in the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information, we will base the processing on your consent, although if you are already a client, we can send you information about similar products, always providing you with a simple and free means to unsubscribe.
The consent given here by the Holder for communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
Due to the purchase your data can be communicated to the following recipients:
• Banking entities for payment card purchases.
• To the Office of consumers and users if there is any claim.
• To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of guarantees or repairs. To those transport companies that may have ordered the shipment to the customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients can be located within the Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
• In the legally established cases, as is the case of Forces and Corps of Security.
• To the public administrations to which we have to provide information with reason for compliance with our legal obligations.
The use of Mailchimp is not a transfer of data, but the data will only be used by this platform only and exclusively to send the bulletins and always with your consent.
GIUPRINCE SLU. ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will be transferred for any other use without prior and express consent of our customers. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
The interested party has the following rights:
• You can request information about the stored personal data that you have concern (access)
• You can request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected. (rectification)
• You may request the removal or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation)
• You can also request that your personal information be made available to you in a structured, current and mechanical reading format (portability)
For this you must write in writing attaching a copy of the DNI or document that identifies you, to the address Avenida Moya 6, C.Comercial Eurocenter 4a planta local 185 - 35100 San Fernando-Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria, also through our form or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested party also has the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). However, any question related to the data, we invite you to contact us to solve it.
Delegate for data protection
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) for any question related to your personal data. You can contact him through the address email@example.com.
The users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that has been collected.
Protection of minors
We do not collect personal information from minors. It is the responsibility of the father / mother / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of the minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor's personal data.